HOW TO PAY MY BILL
The District offers ACH (Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic funds-transfer system from your bank). Complete the ACH form and mail it to us. You can also mail us a check or drop off a check during office hours at Inverness Water & San, 188 Inverness Drive West, Englewood, Colorado 80112
WATER SERVICE FEES
Base Fee: $35.00 minimum monthly
Water Use Fee:
- $5.25 per 1,000 gallons within annual allocation
- $10.50 per 1,000 gallons in excess of annual allocation
- $15.75 per 1,000 gallons in excess of 150% of annual allocation
- $9.21 per 1,000 gallons for Industrial and Construction water users
- Annual In-Building Allotment Each building receives an annual water volume allotment based on building size and the type of use(s) in the building. Water used in excess of the annual allotment is assigned a higher rate. Annual Irrigation Allotment Irrigation is separately metered and billed. The District assigns an irrigation season allotment equal to 24 inches of water times the customer's irrigable acreage. Water in excess of 24 inches is assigned a higher rate. The 24 inches of irrigation has been determined by turf experts to be a reasonable amount to sustain healthy turf in Colorado.
SEWER SERVICE FEES
- Base Fee: $25.00 minimum monthly
- Sewer Usage Fee: $7.92 per 1,000 gallons of domestic water use based on monthly metered use.
Tap Fees are a one-time system development and connection fee consisting of the following:
- Installation and Other Service Fees
- Development Fee. $3,000 per acre to be served
- Water Taps (Domestic and Irrigation) based on tap size -see below
- Sewer Taps based on tap size - see below
- Drainage Detention Storage Permit. $150.00 per 1,000 square feet of impermeable site area unless on site detention is provided.
- Plan Review/Inspection Fees (may vary)
- Installation Fees see below
- Regional Stormwater Quality Treatment Permit. $1,200 per acre.
Water Taps (Domestic and Irrigation)
- 3/4" $ 22,546
- 1” $ 45,092
- 1 1/2" $ 90,184
- 2" $180,368
- 3" $405,828
- 4" $811,656
- 6" TBD
- 3/4" $ 10,000
- 1" $ 20,000
- 1 1/2" $ 40,000
- 2" $ 80,000
- 3" $180,000
- 4" $360,000
- 6" TBD
- Water Tap Installation $300.00
- Sewer Tap Installation $300.00
- Fire Line Installation $300.00
- Irrigation Installation $300.00
Residential Tap & Development Fees
- $13,900 per unit, which includes water, sewer, drainage, detention, stormwater quality, and reviews.
SEE OUR COMPLETE FEE SCHEDULE
- Fees are updated annually in May.